If you would like to referee, please complete the above to register with Springwater Soccer. Please check OSA Ref Centre website for clinic dates and locations on the website.
All referees must be certified with the Ontario Soccer Association and complete the certified clinic
Small Sided Referee Clinic:
- 1 day clinic – complete course description on OSA website
- Must be 12 yr. old by March 31, 2020 to participate in clinic
- Important: if you attended the Small Sided Clinic in 2019 as a 12 yr. old re-accreditation is NOT required for 2020
- You must register for the 2020 season with the OSA
- Completion of the course qualifies you to referee U8-U10 yr. old.
Entry Level Referee Clinic:
- 2 Day clinic – complete course description on OSA website
- Must be 14 yr. old by March 31, 2020 to participate in this clinic.
- Participants must attend both days to receive certification.
- You are automatically registered with the OSA when you complete this clinic.